Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? I’d argue he’d be better with todays advanced training and technology
AI led the Sixers for years the way he did because at the time there weren’t many guards who could play at that level

Today there’s tons of them

Talent gap on his team would be a lot closer as well so I doubt he would be featured the way he was forcing shots because there would be less of a need to

AI led the Sixers for years the way he did because at the time there weren’t many guards who could play at that level

Today there’s tons of them

Talent gap on his team would be a lot closer as well so I doubt he would be featured the way he was forcing shots because there would be less of a need to
If he was trash high volume shooting wouldn’t save him.

Niggas go way too far with it lol

Shit, last Olympics a lot of niggas who routinely can get 30 on a nightly basis in the nba looked like a bunch of meh in that environment. NBA is heavy freedom of movement, they let a lot of rules slide. Niggas getting duped

KD and the Pips. It was big Pass The Ball To Tucker energy on Team USA. AI would be just fine.

Obviously 3 games is a small sample size but I'm still dying laughing at this Josh Hart shit

Dude legit wouldn't take 3s in Portland and when he did he wasn't making them

Now in New York he's doubled he's his attempts, makes and percentage

Hart shooting 64% from 3 right now lololol

Even went on record and said he has more freedom under Thibs which is hilarious because Portland was literally begging him to shoot more from 3s

Obviously 3 games is a small sample size but I'm still dying laughing at this Josh Hart shit

Dude legit wouldn't take 3s in Portland and when he did he wasn't making them

Now in New York he's doubled he's his attempts, makes and percentage

Hart shooting 64% from 3 right now lololol

Even went on record and said he has more freedom under Thibs which is hilarious because Portland was literally begging him to shoot more from 3s

It wont last. But aye, we had two big wins against teams we been competing with and got decent breathing room from the hawks.

Hart had a huge role in both wins.

And since he was traded for a guy who didnt even play, its already a good trade imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back