Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All true but a quality point guard can solve a lot of problems.

Word. They would have like 7-8 more wins and Billy Donovan would all of a sudden be a good coach.

Front office signs a super injury prone player that misses a season and a half out of the 2 seasons hes been there, but lets blame the coach

Bulls need to commit to one between Demar or lavine and then build a team around one of them

Obviously lavine is the option that makes more sense as he’s younger

Bulls need a defensive versatile center and a 3 and D option on the wing opposite of lavine

Niggas wanted to be arrogant when I said to sell high on Derozan

I was trying to save your season lol

Now you have a highly disgruntled lavine on a team you don’t even like watching

Bulls need to commit to one between Demar or lavine and then build a team around one of them

Obviously lavine is the option that makes more sense as he’s younger

Bulls need a defensive versatile center and a 3 and D option on the wing opposite of lavine

Niggas wanted to be arrogant when I said to sell high on Derozan

I was trying to save your season lol

Now you have a highly disgruntled lavine on a team you don’t even like watching
Derozan still averaging 25 ppgs. He can still get 2 picks in a trade.

But lets be real man. Bulls have two numbers 2s. Neither player should be a player you build a team around.

A team built around Lavine aint doing shit. A team built around Derozan aint doing shit.

if they were being real, they would trade everyone and start over

He sucks, all the flack he's getting is well deserved
Man fuck Billy Donovan. No one here thinks hes a good coach.

But Im gonna push back on you acting like you got a good team and the coach holding yall back.

Im gonna keep going till you admit your team is trash

Derozan still averaging 25 ppgs. He can still get 2 picks in a trade.

But lets be real man. Bulls have two numbers 2s. Neither player should be a player you build a team around.

A team built around Lavine aint doing shit. A team built around Derozan aint doing shit.

if they were being real, they would trade everyone and start over
Lavine is a #1 on a decent but not contending team

He needs leadership though with him ala booker before CP3

Bulls low key was built around Zo feels like, both offensively and defensively. They’ve been exposed since he’s been out. At this rate since there’s no real time table on his return idk how they could go on without unloading either Derozan or Lavine. Gotta give up one of them for a serviceable point guard

Man fuck Billy Donovan. No one here thinks hes a good coach.

But Im gonna push back on you acting like you got a good team and the coach holding yall back.

Im gonna keep going till you admit your team is trash
I admitted the bulls are ass multiple times this last month but Donovan not making in game adjustments, not drawing up offensive plays, trash substitutions is something that's all on him and why the fan base wants him gone. No need to throw him a life line, get him the hell off my team

I like this for the Knicks. Hover around here offensively. And Mitch comes back soon and our defense will hopefully get back to top 10ish.

He even gonna help on offense. Sims is a 0 on offense. Mitch atleast rolls hard to the rim and before the injury he was on a tear getting offensive rebounds.

Just need to hope he stays healthy rest of the way

I admitted the bulls are ass multiple times this last month but Donovan not making in game adjustments, not drawing up offensive plays, trash substitutions is something that's all on him and why the fan base wants him gone. No need to throw him a life line, get him the hell off my team
Ok cool. Now we on the same page.

Had me defending donovan like I liked him or something. Shit was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back