Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook is at that stage Melo was at a few years ago when they kept saying “you can’t sign Melo because he’ll take minutes away from (insert random young guy)” now it’s you can’t sign Russ because he’ll take minutes away from such and such. It’s sad.

Looking at their roster they can use another point guard imo.

They've tried that, for this team its not necessary when the ball is going to be in Paul George or Kawhis hands all the time

On the low they've been sitting on the Norm Powell at point guard lineups....they're going to fuck teams up in the playoffs with that

They've tried that, for this team its not necessary when the ball is going to be in Paul George or Kawhis hands all the time

On the low they've been sitting on the Norm Powell at point guard lineups....they're going to fuck teams up in the playoffs with that
They have a lot of wings they’re forced to play guys out of position.

Westbrook is at that stage Melo was at a few years ago when they kept saying “you can’t sign Melo because he’ll take minutes away from (insert random young guy)” now it’s you can’t sign Russ because he’ll take minutes away from such and such. It’s sad.
Seems like natural progression to me

It would slow down if there wasn’t a 60 player draft every single year but y’all got me outta here when I said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back