Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To do what? I mean if you just need someone to soak up possessions I guess but I don't see what brings to the table that's actually positive or outweighs the negative things he does on the court
We need bodies man

Oladipo isn’t consistently playing, Lowry is out for an extended period, and we are using a G league player on a 10 day and gabe Vincent as our PGs

But Westbrook wouldnt fit because we aren’t good shooters and you can’t pair westbrook with oladipo offensively and you can’t pair him with herro defensively

We need bodies man

Oladipo isn’t consistently playing, Lowry is out for an extended period, and we are using a G league player on a 10 day and gabe Vincent as our PGs

But Westbrook wouldnt fit because we aren’t good shooters and you can’t pair westbrook with oladipo offensively and you can’t pair him with herro defensively

I forgot herro bbq out there.

Shams is right

There’s not much out there for him

And I don’t think ppl are lining up to snag him unless it’s again out of pure desperation and still trying to make the playoffs

Man fuck them niggas
We talkin bout the Wizards!
They already traded rui they shouldn’t chop Deni off at the knees when he has the most potential out of any player they drafted probably since beal

Not saying much but still you have to develop him because they are stuck with porzingis/potentially Kuz/Beal and you gonna need an effective cheap player around them

The bulls makes the most sense out of any team (still not even a great add) only because the bulls aren’t developing Terry, they have no bench really, they can’t rely on Dragic every night off the bench, and the bulls look lethargic on most nights

They have no choice but to TRY for the playoffs since they not getting a pick

That’s if I really had to pull a team out my ass to put Russ somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back