Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media would have you think there’s no place for him in the league. Powerful fuckery

Yeah i didnt like that shams tweet earlier at all. wasnt even a quote just his opinon that there was no place for him in the league. I fuck with shams but thats dangerous territory when the guy who is known for getting the info is just kinda bypassing that and just stating his opinion as fact. Thats not shams lane. I hate how some of these talking heads can just fuck with players livelihoods. As much as its cringe to watch russ sometimes im not getting the impression hes a bad guy or shitty teammate just been put in situations where he isnt the right fit.

Ehhh don’t agree with that

Thomas is the only other person who can create his own shot. His minutes keep getting staggered.

The offensive potential of this team is Bridges being your top scorer with the depth of the team overwhelming opponents like tonight. But then there’s nights like against the Knicks & the last 6 minutes in the Sixers game where outside of Bridges we can’t find a bucket. Somebody else gotta step

I mean I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them

If I was the GM of any of those 4 teams I wouldn't even consider bringing in Westbrook

We only having this convo cause he wasn’t a good fit with Bron.... something the Lakers were warned about. As much as I fucks with Bron & can admit Russ didn’t play well...all them niggas scape goated Russ. Prior to him joining the Lakers there was never this talk about him being unplayable

Thomas is the only other person who can create his own shot. His minutes keep getting staggered.

The offensive potential of this team is Bridges being your top scorer with the depth of the team overwhelming opponents like tonight. But then there’s nights like against the Knicks & the last 6 minutes in the Sixers game where outside of Bridges we can’t find a bucket. Somebody else gotta step
Dinwiddie can create his own shot but I think cam Thomas starts to be a detriment with too many mins (he seems like that kind of player) the sample size is too small though. I think it makes more sense to let cam Johnson and bridges get more reps like they are to grow as players because they both been relatively a bit strapped offensively in Phoenix. Those two take priority over cam Thomas imo

Nets have 3 fringe Allstars and really good basketball team on paper when you look at them ben summon needs to wake the fuck up he has mad shooters around him

I mean I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them

If I was the GM of any of those 4 teams I wouldn't even consider bringing in Westbrook
miami should take him. no bullshit. niggas acting like hes coming with a 47 million dollar price tag still. hes costing nothing. russ can help the right team.

Yeah i didnt like that shams tweet earlier at all. wasnt even a quote just his opinon that there was no place for him in the league. I fuck with shams but thats dangerous territory when the guy who is known for getting the info is just kinda bypassing that and just stating his opinion as fact. Thats not shams lane. I hate how some of these talking heads can just fuck with players livelihoods. As much as its cringe to watch russ sometimes im not getting the impression hes a bad guy or shitty teammate just been put in situations where he isnt the right fit.

They tryin to run him outta league as if he can’t put up empty stats like mad other niggas. Hell one can argue Bron puttin up empty stats. So What they gonna say when the Lakers continue to be straight ASS is what I’m waiting for

Dinwiddie can create his own shot but I think cam Thomas starts to be a detriment with too many mins (he seems like that kind of player) the sample size is too small though. I think it makes more sense to let cam Johnson and bridges get more reps like they are to grow as players because they both been relatively a bit strapped offensively in Phoenix. Those two take priority over cam Thomas imo

Dimwiddie can be a bit of a ball hog. Seen too many possessions where he’s taking the ball outta Bridges hands. If he’s got the hot hand that’s one thing but most times he’s low key just out there gunnin.

I like Johnson but he’s more like a catch and shoot to me. Not sure but I gotta see more of him. Thomas needs to just develop a better ball IQ but his potential is too high to not try out more minutes

The only two who would it only makes a little bit of sense is Miami and chicago and it’s only out of pure desperation

To do what? I mean if you just need someone to soak up possessions I guess but I don't see what brings to the table that's actually positive or outweighs the negative things he does on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back