Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I said if they wanted to be competitive adding a veteran guard that will facilitate and create for others will help them win games.

2. If they’re strictly about looking at the young guys then it’s a moot point then you buy out Russ.

That’s basically the crux of my argument.

I said at best he can be a 3 and D guy aka a guy that primarily gets shots within the flow of the offense and is not relied upon to be more than that. I don’t see the upside that you’re claiming there is with him at this point.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1. I said if they wanted to be competitive adding a veteran guard that will facilitate and create for others will help them win games.

2. If they’re strictly about looking at the young guys then it’s a moot point then you buy out Russ.

That’s basically the crux of my argument.

I said at best he can be a 3 and D guy aka a guy that primarily gets shots within the flow of the offense and is not relied upon to be more than that. I don’t see the upside that you’re claiming there is with him at this point.
I told you I don’t think Utah is overly trying to be competitive but I don’t think they are trying to be bad either.

Kinda like the pacers they are just playing and whatever happens, happens

I then said even if you add Russ the Jazz are still a play in team so if that’s the ceiling regardless it makes sense to develop as well en route to the play in

You have to be capable of hitting threes to be a 3 and D guy and you also have to be a spot up shooter and decent defender

I told you more than once, that’s not who THT is lol

You don’t see the upside because you don’t watch idk why you are omitting that point. And anybody who is 22 theoretically has upside (how much upside depends on the player)

He had 9 points last night. 15 the game before that, dnp-cd the game before that. Dnp-cd the game before that, dna-cd. But let you tell it though…..
You think THT is going to give you consistent stat lines every game? Lol

Were those DNPs with 3 more guards on the roster in beasley, Conley, and NAW?

I showed you that stat line to show you the potential of someone with ample playing time. I also showed you that to show you a person who you project to be a 3 and D guy wouldn’t have 7 assists

How many times are you going to miss the point? Lol

I told you I don’t think Utah is overly trying to be competitive but I don’t think they are trying to be bad either.

Kinda like the pacers they are just playing and whatever happens, happens

I then said even if you add Russ the Jazz are still a play in team so if that’s the ceiling regardless it makes sense to develop as well en route to the play in

You have to be capable of hitting threes to be a 3 and D guy and you also have to be a spot up shooter and decent defender

I told you more than once, that’s not who THT is lol

You don’t see the upside because you don’t watch idk why you are omitting that point. And anybody who is 22 theoretically has upside (how much upside depends on the player)
They are trying to win man they’re just a mediocre ass team.

Russ is not taking shots or touches away from anyone. Just facilitate and score within the flow of the offense. That’s his role.

Then I said if he wants to have a future he has to develop a 3 point shot. Either that or be a microwave scorer off the bench. Either way that’s not much upside.

I need to watch every Jazz to know about a guys upside? Not all 22 year olds are the same you kinda have an idea about them this isn’t like the old days when guys were entering the league at 21/22.

You think THT is going to give you consistent stat lines every game? Lol

Were those DNPs with 3 more guards on the roster in beasley, Conley, and NAW?

I showed you that stat line to show you the potential of someone with ample playing time. I also showed you that to show you a person who you project to be a 3 and D guy wouldn’t have 7 assists

How many times are you going to miss the point? Lol
Cam got a little green light for a few games and put up crazy numbers, because of that I’m supposed to believe he’s a star in the making or someone who got to put up a few more shots?

Because THT had good game you bypass playing a better player because you need to see what THT can do?

So again what is his ceiling if all things go well?

They are trying to win man they’re just a mediocre ass team.

Russ is not taking shots or touches away from anyone. Just facilitate and score within the flow of the offense. That’s his role.

Then I said if he wants to have a future he has to develop a 3 point shot. Either that or be a microwave scorer off the bench. Either way that’s not much upside.

I need to watch every Jazz to know about a guys upside? Not all 22 year olds are the same you kinda have an idea about them this isn’t like the old days when guys were entering the league at 21/22.
If the Jazz were really trying to win they wouldn’t have been sellers at the deadline

How does adding Russ not taking touches/shots away from anybody at all? You think he’s just gonna be there to quickly pass the ball to other players? Lol he’s not gonna try to score at all? If Russ plays 25 mins for the Jazz that’s not 25 mins from other players on the roster?

That’s why I said you acting like he’s old Jason Kidd

Also russ playing within the flow of the offense is the biggest crock of shit ask a lakers fan.

there’s many players that can’t shoot that have carved out nice roles for themselves. And again the Jazz are trying to carve out a role as a playmaking guard who can slash to the rim. You know who else does that? Markelle fultz..

Cam got a little green light for a few games and put up crazy numbers, because of that I’m supposed to believe he’s a star in the making or someone who got to put up a few more shots?

Because THT had good game you bypass playing a better player because you need to see what THT can do?

So again what is his ceiling if all things go well?
Alright man see you later

I let you rope me into this way too long and then we’re right back to surface level silly conversation

If the Jazz were really trying to win they wouldn’t have been sellers at the deadline

How does adding Russ not taking touches/shots away from anybody at all? You think he’s just gonna be there to quickly pass the ball to other players? Lol he’s not gonna try to score at all? If Russ plays 25 mins for the Jazz that’s not 25 mins from other players on the roster?

That’s why I said you acting like he’s old Jason Kidd

Also russ playing within the flow of the offense is the biggest crock of shit ask a lakers fan.

there’s many players that can’t shoot that have carved out nice roles for themselves. And again the Jazz are trying to carve out a role as a playmaking guard who can slash to the rim. You know who else does that? Markelle fultz..
I already explained to you how. Surround him with scorers and shooters and let him facilitate and create shots for others. That’s how Russ had high assist numbers playing with KD and Harden and PG and Melo. Nothing changes except he takes less shots.

Markelle Fultz was the number 1 pick. There’s vested interest in his development based on his draft position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back