Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the question what is THT’s ceiling? You avoiding this 🤔
Iol SIGHS

idk his ceiling he’s only 22 and we haven’t seen him in the role he’s currently in long enough

The Jazz should take the steps to try and figure that out as well

Not stifle it with Russ mins

same goes for Agbaji getting reps

Iol SIGHS

idk his ceiling he’s only 22 and we haven’t seen him in the role he’s currently in long enough

The Jazz should take the steps to try and figure that out as well

Not stifle it with Russ mins

same goes for Agbaji getting reps
I see a decent role playing 3 and D guy. Giving a guy more shots doesn’t prove he’s good you’re just giving him more shots. But I digress.

I see a decent role playing 3 and D guy. Giving a guy more shots doesn’t prove he’s good you’re just giving him more shots. But I digress.
okay and AGAIN what makes you say you see a career 27% 3 point shooter who’s iffy defensively as a 3 and D archetype? Lmao wtf

Giving a guy more touches gives him room to grow and develop

Who is the directed towards? Staff? Players? Both?

I hate when niggas do that. Why say anything if you're going to be cryptic about it then play dumb and get loathsome like the media is the problem when it leads to more questions. Corny.

5th got him one on the line tonight

Better hope it don't break after taking the bait

Reel it in 5th pleighboi

okay and AGAIN what makes you say you see a career 27% 3 point shooter who’s iffy defensively as a 3 and D archetype? Lmao wtf

Giving a guy more touches gives him room to grow and develop
So basically I’m asking you again what is his ceiling? If he’s a terrible shooter and bad defender like you claim, then why is that worth developing? What are you hoping he becomes?

No man answer my question first lol
If he’s going to be anything in this league going forward he has to develop into a better shooter specifically spot up shooter. And especially defensively as well. I’m not building around a guy that is an okay scorer but brings nothing else to the table. So that’s why I said a 3 and D guy if he’s a starter or an off the bench microwave guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back