Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustration at losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder caused Anthony Davis to stay seated on the bench when LeBron James made the shot to become the NBA's all-time scoring leader on Tuesday night.

Speaking to reporters about the viral moment of him not reacting to the historic moment, Davis explained it was "nothing that has to do with Bron."

"It's about the game," he said. "I mean, we're losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder, a game we needed. And I was pissed off that we were losing."
It was the 3rd quarter and a single digit game

If you’re that disengage from the game at that time frame, YOURE the problem.

J Hart is always welcomed in NOLA

cant say the same for Tony Ruffles

This was a good trade deadline. A bunch of teams got better imo.

The Suns and the Mavs got significantly better.

The Lakers, Clippers, and Bucks also got better.

The Celtica and Sixers also got a bit better, but idk if in their case its significant enough.

The rest of the season is setup to be a ton of fun.

Also nobody is mentioning it but I wonder how no main guy being sent out of Toronto affects things since guys are disgruntled

Plus the Poetl trade let’s me know they are going to try to compete which doesn’t bode well for a team like the bulls

Also nobody is mentioning it but I wonder how no main guy being sent out of Toronto affects things since guys are disgruntled

Plus the Poetl trade let’s me know they are going to try to compete which doesn’t bode well for a team like the bulls

I'm not sure what Toronto is doing or trying to do either

I really didn't like that Poeltl deal for them

Supposedly Masai was trying to get his Danny Ainge on asking for too much. Who knows but they legit just made one move to bring an ok center. Strange

I'm hoping the Raptors do pass the bulls up and get this front office off their ass. These dudes no better than GarPax

Patrick Williams not developing
Dalen Terry not playing
Marko Simonovic not playing
Ayo has regressed
Lavine keep turning the ball over all fourth quarter
Demar a ball hog
Vooch can't get post touches because the two stars keep looking him off
The offense is give the ball to Demar and Lavine and let them decide what to do

How has Billy Donovan kept his job. I'm sick of this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back