2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this btw. It just irks the shit out of me when after the trade deadline every year they always come with the "almost" trade rumors.
yeah idk why it happens

Maybe it’s to help beat writers with content or to maybe make fans feel better

Frustration at losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder caused Anthony Davis to stay seated on the bench when LeBron James made the shot to become the NBA's all-time scoring leader on Tuesday night.

Speaking to reporters about the viral moment of him not reacting to the historic moment, Davis explained it was "nothing that has to do with Bron."

"It's about the game," he said. "I mean, we're losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder, a game we needed. And I was pissed off that we were losing."

Reactions: southsil4lil
I don't believe this btw. It just irks the shit out of me when after the trade deadline every year they always come with the "almost" trade rumors.

But yall was loving these when it was about why the Knicks didnt get DM.

Knicks for clicks @Ironman

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironman
Tom Thibodeau when he meets Josh Hart….

View attachment 1020317

View attachment 1020318

I really don't understand why the Knicks made that deal besides him being the ultimate Thibs guy

Like do you plan on starting him over Grimes(which would be ridiculous)? If so the spacing is going to be terrible because he cant/won't shoot....he's also a bit redundant with Barrett

If not, you just traded a first round pick for a guy to come off the bench and probably could've just signed in free agency this summer

Fournier not even in the rotation anymore but he would probably give them more of what they need than Hart

Reactions: toheeb27
I really don't understand why the Knicks made that deal besides him being the ultimate Thibs guy

Like do you plan on starting him over Grimes(which would be ridiculous)? If so the spacing is going to be terrible because he cant/won't shoot....he's also a bit redundant with Barrett

If not, you just traded a first round pick for a guy to come off the bench and probably could've just signed in free agency this summer

Fournier not even in the rotation anymore but he would probably give them more of what they need than Hart

A very protected first.

Im on your side that Hart probably doesnt play much.

But we needed bench help, and traded a guy who doesnt play.

So if he even gives the Knicks a positive 8-10 mins a game, then its better than where we were

A very protected first.

Im on your side that Hart probably doesnt play much.

But we needed bench help, and traded a guy who doesnt play.

So if he even gives the Knicks a positive 8-10 mins a game, then its better than where we were

If he was under contract I would feel a little better but now yall have to pay him or let him walk after giving up an asset for him....not the worst trade ever or anything I just didn't think it was necessary

I told yall Thibs runs that organization

• Haha
If he was under contract I would feel a little better but now yall have to pay him or let him walk after giving up an asset for him....not the worst trade ever or anything I just didn't think it was necessary

100% agreed.

But the argument against that is we were about to lose Cam for nothing. So now we see the impact Josh Hart can have, and maybe him 8 to 15Ms a year. And trading those contracts nowadays is super easy.

That being said, i also dont think it was necessary or moves the needle much, maybe other than add another win between now and end of the season.

I could have done without the trade, but its not really gonna hurt us a ton

• Ether
man if I was the Knicks I would damn near have hart as a starter

The only thing that stops it right now is not enough shooting because hart is ugh

Frustration at losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder caused Anthony Davis to stay seated on the bench when LeBron James made the shot to become the NBA's all-time scoring leader on Tuesday night.

Speaking to reporters about the viral moment of him not reacting to the historic moment, Davis explained it was "nothing that has to do with Bron."

"It's about the game," he said. "I mean, we're losing to the Oklahoma City Thunder, a game we needed. And I was pissed off that we were losing."
According to some the game was meaningless it was all bout Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.