Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you still display victim symptoms
When will the pain stop
75c9d76e9b95e0fadec790031e6d1568.gif

Enrique is a big shout…

He hasn’t managed club football since 2017 tho…it will be a shock coming to the PL…it’s not like going back to manage in Spain…sink or swim.

But still, he would be my choice if I was a Chelshit fan.

Enrique is a big shout…

He hasn’t managed club football since 2017 tho…it will be a shock coming to the PL…it’s not like going back to manage in Spain…sink or swim.

But still, he would be my choice if I was a Chelshit fan.
I legit don't know I just know they have to get it right

The 'Conte clone' is a reach, but if you wanna take that angle with it, screw it...outside of Spurs, the league titles are there for Conte. But also, looking at the Spain squad, Enrique didn't run to the old guard like Conte would've. He called up whatever young talent Spain had and got a tune outta that mediocre bunch.

Speaking on the Barca pressure.... on/off the pitch, Messi as a single entity was/is enough to weigh down any manager. This is before you add the sister fucker, racismo cannibal, and Bartomeu fucking up the club behind the scenes to the mix. Being able to manage that while collecting major trophies, without shit spilling out in the media is a world class attribute I want at the club.

Again, for me..I like both their tactics (personally prefer Enrique's vertical 433) but the intangibles that sets them apart absolutely matter. Nagelsmann got sacked over pillow talking..in Germany. You can only imagine how the English media is gonna FEAST on him, coupled with their Chelsea agenda + their Boehly "scattergun" narrative. With the board basically being ex-RedBull, the path for Nagelsmann is basically set, but they better pray they got it right.

edit: man, get this dude in this fuckin club

How important is it for the new Chelsea manager to have to work with the existing squad especially those high priced, long-term contract ones that came under the Boehly regime? 🤔

We know most managers come into a club with their own ideas and philosophies, which often culminates in "I need my own players".

Chelsea are highly unlikely of getting champions league football and so there's not gonna be the same spending on a mudrhyk, Enzo et al come Summer, so I would have thought one of the big job requirements is to make do with most of the current playing squad, and perhaps only spend what can be recouped on player sales.

Question is, would this squad be more suited for the way Enrique wants to play, or Nagelsmann... Or someone else?

Not mad at the Lampard caretaker appointment. That Bruno guy def didnt wanna be there as interim and he was already preaching "the lads give it their all"

Give the bastard these last 9 games + RM tie...actually we were scoring for fun under him (conceding a shit ton too) but the matches were never boring. Then by June, he can fuck off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back