Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 how was Kante and Enzo ???? Also did the team play better?
Kante and Enzo were great. Enzo won man of the match, but I thought Kante should have, he was everywhere.

Team played the same way they have all season, create shit ton of chances and find a way to miss them all.

Your boy Felix is frustrating as fuck. So so much good to his game, but it all means nothing if he can’t find the right pass or score at the end.

Kante and Enzo were great. Enzo won man of the match, but I thought Kante should have, he was everywhere.

Team played the same way they have all season, create shit ton of chances and find a way to miss them all.

Your boy Felix is frustrating as fuck. So so much good to his game, but it all means nothing if he can’t find the right pass or score at the end.
So the same Chelsea of the past 3 years lol

The job wears on people lol. Basically the same reason that Guardiola left and he also felt the team needed a new face and message
Hmm. Pressure at Chelsea is crazy too. Idk. A large amount of Chelsea fans want him as manager, but the more I read about him, the more of a Conte clone he starts to look like.

After he left Barcelona to “rest”, he also quit the Spanish national team in less than a year for “personal reasons “. Then returns 4 months later.

Hmm. Pressure at Chelsea is crazy too. Idk. A large amount of Chelsea fans want him as manager, but the more I read about him, the more of a Conte clone he starts to look like.

After he left Barcelona to “rest”, he also quit the Spanish national team in less than a year for “personal reasons “. Then returns 4 months later.
I really like him but as a manager I have questions that Barcelona team after the treble looked burnt out and he doesn't like strikers something Chelsea needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back