Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Pressure at Chelsea is crazy too. Idk. A large amount of Chelsea fans want him as manager, but the more I read about him, the more of a Conte clone he starts to look like.

After he left Barcelona to “rest”, he also quit the Spanish national team in less than a year for “personal reasons “. Then returns 4 months later.
The 'Conte clone' is a reach, but if you wanna take that angle with it, screw it...outside of Spurs, the league titles are there for Conte. But also, looking at the Spain squad, Enrique didn't run to the old guard like Conte would've. He called up whatever young talent Spain had and got a tune outta that mediocre bunch.

Speaking on the Barca pressure.... on/off the pitch, Messi as a single entity was/is enough to weigh down any manager. This is before you add the sister fucker, racismo cannibal, and Bartomeu fucking up the club behind the scenes to the mix. Being able to manage that while collecting major trophies, without shit spilling out in the media is a world class attribute I want at the club.

Again, for me..I like both their tactics (personally prefer Enrique's vertical 433) but the intangibles that sets them apart absolutely matter. Nagelsmann got sacked over pillow talking..in Germany. You can only imagine how the English media is gonna FEAST on him, coupled with their Chelsea agenda + their Boehly "scattergun" narrative. With the board basically being ex-RedBull, the path for Nagelsmann is basically set, but they better pray they got it right.

edit: man, get this dude in this fuckin club

Last edited:
The 'Conte clone' is a reach, but if you wanna take that angle with it, screw it...outside of Spurs, the league titles are there for Conte. But also, looking at the Spain squad, Enrique didn't run to the old guard like Conte would've. He called up whatever young talent Spain had and got a tune outta that mediocre bunch.

Speaking on the Barca pressure.... on/off the pitch, Messi as a single entity was/is enough to weigh down any manager. This is before you add the sister fucker, racismo cannibal, and Bartomeu fucking up the club behind the scenes to the mix. Being able to manage that while collecting major trophies, without shit spilling out in the media is a world class attribute I want at the club.

Again, for me..I like both their tactics (personally prefer Enrique's vertical 433) but the intangibles that sets them apart absolutely matter. Nagelsmann got sacked over pillow talking..in Germany. You can only imagine how the English media is gonna FEAST on him, coupled with their Chelsea agenda + their Boehly "scattergun" narrative. With the board basically being ex-RedBull, the path for Nagelsmann is basically set, but they better pray they got it right.

edit: man, get this dude in this fuckin club

Lol, I agree Enrique >>> Nagelsmann for this squad at this time. I am just not all in like u guys are. I have questions, lol.

@Blue_London why did u used to “diss” Enrique?

Lol, I agree Enrique >>> Nagelsmann for this squad at this time. I am just not all in like u guys are. I have questions, lol.

@Blue_London why did u used to “diss” Enrique?
After the treble season Barcelona just looked lost and burnt out after the miracle come back against psg they just went out flat and for Spain I know they have limitations in their lack of strikers but he won't change for anything kova might be playing centre back.

He has Enrique' guys and he doesn't change from that

Shhhhhh there's an agenda against United

You can only imagine how the English media is gonna FEAST on him, coupled with their Chelsea agenda
Black_3592f4_5462414.gif

Wait y'all got em too? omg omg

Wait…what?

Frank Lampard? I hope he wins every game and gets the job permanently like Ole.
I thought they got their mind right when i read Enrique was in London. Then i just see Lampard until the end of the season and breathed a sigh of relief lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back