Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh, gotta go get Juranovic, Dumfries, Frimpong whoever. Sit this kid for the rest of the year

I'm staying off of Everton Twitter and the message boards for the time being. They are either saying we should go after Poch and Tuchel to going after Dyche. I give up. I'm just waiting for the 6-0 loss this weekend against Man City.

Thats the sort of match Lampard wins backs against the ropes
Maybe when he was at Chelsea. I don't see it with this team. I only really have faith in Iwobi, our fullbacks, and that's about it. I wish we could have sold Gordon when we had the chance because we need help upfront.

I'm staying off of Everton Twitter and the message boards for the time being. They are either saying we should go after Poch and Tuchel to going after Dyche. I give up. I'm just waiting for the 6-0 loss this weekend against Man City.

I get Dyche at Burnley didn't play the most attractive football, but there's also something to be said for a manager to keep a team like Burnley consistently in the Prem with the lowest (or one of the lowest budgets) season after season.

I think with a bit of money to spend, he could do really well for Everton. But it might be a case of getting relegated before that idea would happen for him

I get Dyche at Burnley didn't play the most attractive football, but there's also something to be said for a manager to keep a team like Burnley consistently in the Prem with the lowest (or one of the lowest budgets) season after season.

I think with a bit of money to spend, he could do really well for Everton. But it might be a case of getting relegated before that idea would happen for him
I see it as everybody in upper management hoping we stay up until the stadium is done, then sell off. Moshiri has too many people in his ear to tell him what is best for the club and they all been wrong. If by some amazing feat that we stay up when we move to the new stadium and he does sell, the next owner has to get rid of everybody. That means Kenwright and the Everton boys club.

Smh, gotta go get Juranovic, Dumfries, Frimpong whoever. Sit this kid for the rest of the year

Reece James is too swole to be bombing up and down the flanks for 90 mins, for a full season.

Hulk, Akinfenwa, Lukaku…none of these massive dudes have Reece’s workload.
He’s like Saquon Barkley with double the carries, playing almost triple the amount of games too. They’ve gotta lean that kid out ASAP for his future.

Him and Lauren are genetically blessed, absolute fuckin units. But they’ve gotta be proactive now. Reece is too torqued out at his size. Even Adama Traore has hella dexterity to him. Regimen and nutrition have to be revamped asap.

For the Brits and foreigners, this is Barkley and he too rarely completes a season
D6D51C4A-29A0-41ED-BBB9-B3624261F800.jpeg
15F223C7-920B-4558-9700-D8E6521F9E08.jpeg

Reece James is too swole to be bombing up and down the flanks for 90 mins, for a full season.

Hulk, Akinfenwa, Lukaku…none of these massive dudes have Reece’s workload.
He’s like Saquon Barkley with double the carries, playing almost triple the amount of games too. They’ve gotta lean that kid out ASAP for his future.

Him and Lauren are genetically blessed, absolute fuckin units. But they’ve gotta be proactive now. Reece is too torqued out at his size. Even Adama Traore has hella dexterity to him. Regimen and nutrition have to be revamped asap.

For the Brits and foreigners, this is Barkley and he too rarely completes a season
View attachment 985887
View attachment 985888
Leave Barkley out of this, he is the only hope I have for one of my teams to do something this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back