Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao..there is bare tears on my timeline…

Utd fans are upset…

I predict we will be happy we didn’t buy this guy!
Wasn't big on him myself but the point is the manager wanted him and bigger heads failed him again.
That press conference smile that Eric had when asked about gakpo reminded me of oles smile when asked about haaland.

Place is shit when it comes to transfers and other things. It's just what it is.

So ETH playing Shaw and Varane at CB pairing?! 🤔

I know the narrative is Maguire has been "ill" but the entertaining view is "damn, even Shaw is preferred at CB over Maguire!" 😂

3-1 Forrest.

Martial gets injured.

fernandes gets kicked couple times loses his shit and gets sent off.

The same way people said Nketiah would be under pressure cause he was "replacing" Jesus, then só should Martial.
Last chance saloon for him cause he's playing as the main guy after being pulled to the side by Ibrahimovic, then Lukaku to most recently CR7... He needs to be the main man now.

Rashers needs to also maintain form but I've never rated him as a top top striker. Get 15 goals a season is a very good season for him

The same way people said Nketiah would be under pressure cause he was "replacing" Jesus, then só should Martial.
Last chance saloon for him cause he's playing as the main guy after being pulled to the side by Ibrahimovic, then Lukaku to most recently CR7... He needs to be the main man now.

Rashers needs to also maintain form but I've never rated him as a top top striker. Get 15 goals a season is a very good season for him

nah, he’s gunna have the other teams shook 👀

Finally got to my travel destination, checks score to see Rashy has scored again

:shrug2:I remember all those who clicked LOL on my post about him turning up in the second half of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back