Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love my snowboarding, you're a fucking idiot doing any winter sports as a professional sportsperson, let alone a professional footballer. Especially with skiing where the lower body is where injuries usually occur and yeah, Pogba's an idiot for that

On top of that, the guy's not played a single all season for Juventus because of injury, then only a few weeks ago manuel neuer went winter skiing/snowboarding etc after Germany crashed out the world cup and injured himself for the whole season.

You'd think better judgment would prevail but alas... Stunting for the gram but the optics don't look good!

On top of that, the guy's not played a single all season for Juventus because of injury, then only a few weeks ago manuel neuer went winter skiing/snowboarding etc after Germany crashed out the world cup and injured himself for the whole season.

You'd think better judgment would prevail but alas... Stunting for the gram but the optics don't look good!

Neuer broke his leg so you know he was skiing. I always assumed it was written in football contacts that footballers can't do anything like winter sports. When I see people like Neuer, Pogba and even Lewis Hamilton doing it on their socials I just think wtf

Last edited:
Man, this Enzo news is crazy. Way way too much money. Kid is good though and if it means I never have to watch Jorginho play again, might be worth it.
I got you! True story I know an Argentinian who does private flights her client this week is Enzo. I made 2 request tell him to join Chelsea and ask Messi to give me a call

You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back