Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgil van Dijk admits Olivier Giroud is the striker he struggles most with after the French striker scored against him for club and country... while the Liverpool defender reveals Man City's Kevin De Bruyne is the rival he wants to play alongside

Just saw the highlights, de Gea double save... I get he's made mistakes over the years occasionally, but he saves things that he shouldn't be more often than not.
In fact I'm sure when his career is looked at over say the last 10 years or whenever xg was measured, he'd be up there as one of the best if not the best for xg prevented.

Also the kid who scored for Man United must have been over the moon for his first goal and it came from his idol CR7 assist.. The stuff of dreams! 😂

Just saw the highlights, de Gea double save... I get he's made mistakes over the years occasionally, but he saves things that he shouldn't be more often than not.
In fact I'm sure when his career is looked at over say the last 10 years or whenever xg was measured, he'd be up there as one of the best if not the best for xg prevented.

Also the kid who scored for Man United must have been over the moon for his first goal and it came from his idol CR7 assist.. The stuff of dreams! 😂
De Gea had the disservice to play behind some bozos these past few yrs so often his level dropped and a lot of goals conceded weren’t his fault

now that he has a solid defense in front of him he been showing out

Too bad his idol can't hit the broadside of a barn

Watching now my boy DVB did not break a sweat in that first half

u d think he wasn’t fighting for his career right now

nice assist and finish by the kid

Mason Mount stylist got it right….wanted to keep his name out there for the clicks…and don’t footballers be signing fashion and ambassador contracts these day?

Get the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back