Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if he Messi plays this weekend...

PSG faced with 'special Lionel Messi clause' ahead of Qatar World Cup

@thefrenchwood why do you doubt me... 🤔🤣

"Lionel Messi has had a close shave after suffering an injury scare just two weeks before this winter’s World Cup.

The Paris Saint-Germain and Argentine superstar is suffering from an inflamed Achilles tendon, but the Ligue 1 club have confirmed the injury is only minor.

However, he’s expected to be fully available for Argentina for the World Cup this month.

PSG also stated they expect Messi to return to full training next week as the Parisians prepare for their game with Auxerre."

Watch Messi pull the Keyser Söze maneuver on PSG 😂

stretching-legs.gif

@thefrenchwood why do you doubt me... 🤔🤣

"Lionel Messi has had a close shave after suffering an injury scare just two weeks before this winter’s World Cup.

The Paris Saint-Germain and Argentine superstar is suffering from an inflamed Achilles tendon, but the Ligue 1 club have confirmed the injury is only minor.

However, he’s expected to be fully available for Argentina for the World Cup this month.

PSG also stated they expect Messi to return to full training next week as the Parisians prepare for their game with Auxerre."

Watch Messi pull the Keyser Söze maneuver on PSG 😂

stretching-legs.gif
Call me naive but his entourage denied it when you first mentioned it. I really thought he'd be available. I stand corrected, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back