Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal difference. Smh.

The gaffer tried a ting and it didn’t work. First half plan would have worked fine to get more goals.

Donny had to go off cause he wasn’t pressing or dropping deep to get the ball. But I would have pushed Eriksen up and brought on Fred.

This is a Man city Level statement.

Barca Sevilla and Juve will give united problems

Agreed.

But in our current form, we can give them problems too.

The draw is on Monday and same way we can hope to avoid them, they will look at the draw and hope to avoid us…

Agreed.

But in our current form, we can give them problems too.

The draw is on Monday and same way we can hope to avoid them, they will look at the draw and hope to avoid us…
8wfsb.jpg

That post clearly came off all wrong.

In my head the draw is on Monday, so I’m looking at it from current form…but I don’t know if this will continue for Utd, plus the WC, injuries etc….

Right now, I believe we can hold our own against those teams over 2 legs, based on current form. But I’d be a fool to think that things could look drastically different after the WC.

It’s not just the players that go…it’s basically going back to pre-season for the rest of the players…

That post clearly came off all wrong.

In my head the draw is on Monday, so I’m looking at it from current form…but I don’t know if this will continue for Utd, plus the WC, injuries etc….

Right now, I believe we can hold our own against those teams over 2 legs, based on current form. But I’d be a fool to think that things could look drastically different after the WC.

It’s not just the players that go…it’s basically going back to pre-season for the rest of the players…
I don't want an explanation own that post lol

@DNB1 i like the confidence

seeing as the defense has been transformed into a brick wall … it’s gonna be hard for teams to beat United

currently riding a 9 match unbeaten streak and that s with the strikers not performing up to par

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back