Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fr fr.

We lucky that the WC kicks off soon. Which is why I think he planned this…he not likely to be in the squad again now, go to the WC and then it’s the January window.

But a contract is a contract. We only terminate it if we get a replacement.
Now he's guaranteeing that he leaves instead of hoping.
At the end of the day you gotta look out for yourself. United has a history of letting players rot on the bench, Cristiano refuses to join that illustrious company it seems.

Just some other shit at United that could've been avoided.

Don’t follow Women’s football closely, was she robbed of the Ballon Dor or did the other lady deserve it?

Also, smh at Wifey (Lauren) on the bench.
Putellas is the goat if she was in the Spain squad they win the euros.

Pernil is back lol Lauren got a long way to go to reach that level

What's funny is that everyone in the media just knew that Lampard was going to be the first one fired.

I don't rate lampard as a manager but give him props for making do with what he got.

Gerrard's had some money to spend (Coutinho, Diego Carlos, dedoncker, Chambers, digne)

Plus inherited talent to work with in Buendia, Bailey, Ings, watkins, mcginn, Martinez ... But he's definitely not getting the maximum of their potential

I don't rate lampard as a manager but give him props for making do with what he got.

Gerrard's had some money to spend (Coutinho, Diego Carlos, dedoncker, Chambers, digne)

Plus inherited talent to work with in Buendia, Bailey, Ings, watkins, mcginn, Martinez ... But he's definitely not getting the maximum of their potential
I like the fact that Moshri is giving him time to work on things. Right now it looks like the goal is to stay safe until we get into the new stadium. SO I'm going to have to get use to us not being any better than lower mid table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back