Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His numbers make him the goat. His ego and not being able to accept Father Time negatively affects the team.

All the players feel pressured to provide for him on the pitch and causes mistakes..nobody wants the goat throwing up his hands because the pass isn’t inch perfect.

Last night they played the best football as a team ever and the goat that they all respect couldn’t even congratulate the team and celebrate with them…wasn’t happy for the team, he was worried about himself.

But because he’s the goat the young players dare not confront him…nobody does…even the gaffer will have to pander to him this morning…

I been peeping Messi get subbed every single game and he acts professional every time…he is not even as old as Ronaldo but accepts he can’t play 90mins every single game.

His numbers make him the goat. His ego and not being able to accept Father Time negatively affects the team.

All the players feel pressured to provide for him on the pitch and causes mistakes..nobody wants the goat throwing up his hands because the pass isn’t inch perfect.

Last night they played the best football as a team ever and the goat that they all respect couldn’t even congratulate the team and celebrate with them…wasn’t happy for the team, he was worried about himself.

But because he’s the goat the young players dare not confront him…nobody does…even the gaffer will have to pander to him this morning…

I been peeping Messi get subbed every single game and he acts professional every time…he is not even as old as Ronaldo but accepts he can’t play 90mins every single game.
tenor.gif

When I call Ronaldo 'The GOAT, its more of a matter of acknowledging his greatness... I dont think hes actually the greatest footballer of all time, even if he is by some of the stats...

Maradona, Ronaldinho, Best and Cruyff are better players imo for me Maradona is probably the actual GOAT but Ronnie is the best of recent generations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back