Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be the end of the conservative party for at least 10-15 years......... Who am I kidding labour would find a way to mess it up
Lol sounds like the Dems over here in the US

so how does it work, when does another PM come in and do they get voted in?

Lol sounds like the Dems over here in the US

so how does it work, when does another PM come in and do they get voted in?
Lol only conservative members can vote. Because here we vote for a party rather than an individual (they say)

So like 60k people will decide the next prime minister and this person and their party is so in the mud they won't call a general election because everyone in their party will lose their jobs (democracy)

I think Utd got to terminate Ronaldo contract…my man literally left the stadium.

There is no way the situation can work. He basically said fuck you to the team, the manager and to the club in front of the world.

I can’t see how he comes back. A massive fine maybe?

@GNS is going to pull up on you
If I was ten hag he wouldn't even be in the squad next game.

Ten hag and the board also gotta take responsibility for not letting this man go on his way and promising him game time just to watch people that can't score play ahead of him. If it's about a system which he doesn't fit, he shouldn't be here.

He dissed the club and they dissed him.

If I was ten hag he wouldn't even be in the squad next game.

Ten hag and the board also gotta take responsibility for not letting this man go on his way and promising him game time just to watch people that can't score play ahead of him. If it's about a system which he doesn't fit, he shouldn't be here.

He dissed the club and they dissed him.

I agree and disagree.

Nobody was paying for him in the summer and we gave him a contract worth just under £50m for two years…as a business, that is the majority cost of a new young striker…

So we spent £240m (club record) in the summer and no striker. The only way he leaves is if we terminate his contract. He had offers but nobody was willing to pay him and us…
But what happens if Rashford gets injured, as Martial has already shown we can’t rely on him? We relying on Elanga up front?

We leave ourselves short because Ronaldo thinks he should be playing in the CL? After we gave him £24m a year at the age of 37?

He’s contracted so he gotta stay or his agent has to find us a replacement. Mendez didn’t pull it off so sorry mate…you gotta sit on the bench and take your £50m and STFU.

If he wasn’t losing his powers it’s fine he plays every game. But you check the running stats to when he plays and when he doesn’t…it clearly shows the team functions at a more intense rate when he’s not on the pitch.

The problem I got with Ronaldo is that he literally waited to the first day of preseason to say he wants to leave…everybody knew we wasn’t in the CL at least a month before last season ended. He could have told us then and we could have replaced him.

I’m interested to see if we do terminate his contract how much playing time he gets at CL club that will be in the last 16 come January…

Not working out too well is it...

Fr fr.

We lucky that the WC kicks off soon. Which is why I think he planned this…he not likely to be in the squad again now, go to the WC and then it’s the January window.

But a contract is a contract. We only terminate it if we get a replacement.

Dunno why Jesus and saka are playing tonight, expected him to rest them and use as subs if needed. Holding and Gabriel gunna be questionable together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back