Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF in the interview below, from a while ago... Potter talked about money not being a motivating factor with him, hes still got the same friends he grew up with, they arnt really football fans etc and he stays the money is ridiculous... So maybe (hopefully) hes more interested in the existing project and relationships with players, staff, the local community, job security etc then the money at Chelsea...
giggles.gif

Lmaooo stories said Tuchel had Boehly on DND on WhatsApp about transfers. Said son flip-flopped all summer on targets.

Once he adamantly denied Boehly on the Ronaldo marketing bag, his days were definitely numbered 😂

Usually, I hate player mutinies at Chelsea leading to a manager firing, but nah this season was inexcusable for Tuchel. Bang out of form players and even GK still being guaranteed starts every weekend is absolutely fucking insane.

Ironically, Potter plays the same damn system as Tuchel, players out of position and all.

Allows players to be daring with passes in attack. He even switches tactics as the match dictates. (Ahh, sounds like someone’s early days)

For his sake, I pray he’s not married 😂

Lmaooo stories said Tuchel had Boehly on DND on WhatsApp about transfers. Said son flip-flopped all summer on targets.

Once he adamantly denied Boehly on the Ronaldo marketing bag, his days were definitely numbered 😂

Usually, I hate player mutinies at Chelsea leading to a manager firing, but nah this season was inexcusable for Tuchel. Bang out of form players and even GK still being guaranteed starts every weekend is absolutely fucking insane.

Ironically, Potter plays the same damn system as Tuchel, players out of position and all.

Allows players to be daring with passes in attack. He even switches tactics as the match dictates. (Ahh, sounds like someone’s early days)

For his sake, I pray he’s not married 😂
Who is happier Tuchel got fired, u or Conte? lol.

After all he did last season he s owed some loyalty and wiggle room
What did he do last season? Flop with the second most expensive transfer in British history? No title challenge last season and no improvement this season meant his days were always numbered. He thought he could live off that CL kudos forever lmao.

What did he do last season? Flop with the second most expensive transfer in British history? No title challenge last season and no improvement this season meant his days were always numbered. He thought he could live off that CL kudos forever lmao.

I said this last season, Tuchel towards second half of the season when obviously the sanctions were in effect, got a bye for shit performances which otherwise Roman would have yielded the axe on his head.

He had Chelsea too far to mount a genuine title challenge meanwhile Spurs and arsenal were not good enough to both be of concern towards Chelsea not finishing top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back