Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scust1:
I’ll go ahead and see myself out
@Infamous114

Until we get player power out of the club we’re going to keep repeating this cycle over and over. Todd got some work to do though in getting a DF and fixing the structure before it costs us even more.

:scust1:
I’ll go ahead and see myself out
@Infamous114

Until we get player power out of the club we’re going to keep repeating this cycle over and over. Todd got some work to do though in getting a DF and fixing the structure before it costs us even more.
Lol the bet was about Barça. You said we'd be eliminated in the group stage and I'm saying that's not gonna happen

99de557d19a47bb9766c0a09ffdc1d82.jpg

It’s likely that he’s gonna leave bro, who can replace him at Brighton?

Fck I hope not... Im not sure who would take over, Bruno (the old right back with the beard in the spoiler) has been his understudy, so maybe he could take over??? I guess the club knew he would go eventually, so Bruno may have been being groomed the whole time in anticipation of this happening...

TBF in the interview below, from a while ago... Potter talked about money not being a motivating factor with him, hes still got the same friends he grew up with, they arnt really football fans etc and he stays the money is ridiculous... So maybe (hopefully) hes more interested in the existing project and relationships with players, staff, the local community, job security etc then the money at Chelsea...

Though hes obviously ambitious too, so it may tempt him... I think a club like Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barca etc would suit him more tbh from a personal stand point United would had been dope, as he plays abit longer now too at times, so to get United pressing, then hitting on a counter with some longer balls into the forward would actually suit United's DNA...

Heres the interview with him, talking about EPL money and his friends etc... @toheeb27 @Blue_London you might want to know your new managers personality too lol

11 of the Greatest Beards in Premier League History | 90min

Fck I hope not... Im not sure who would take over, Bruno (the old right back with the beard in the spoiler) has been his understudy, so maybe he could take over??? I guess the club knew he would go eventually, so Bruno may have been being groomed the whole time in anticipation of this happening...

TBF in the interview below, from a while ago... Potter talked about money not being a motivating factor with him, hes still got the same friends he grew up with, they arnt really football fans etc and he stays the money is ridiculous... So maybe (hopefully) hes more interested in the existing project and relationships with players, staff, the local community, job security etc then the money at Chelsea...

Though hes obviously ambitious too, so it may tempt him... I think a club like Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barca etc would suit him more tbh from a personal stand point United would had been dope, as he plays abit longer now too at times, so to get United pressing, then hitting on a counter with some longer balls into the forward would actually suit United's DNA...

Heres the interview with him, talking about EPL money and his friends etc... @toheeb27 @Blue_London you might want to know your new managers personality too lol

11 of the Greatest Beards in Premier League History | 90min

I agree Spurs or Arsenal seems a more suited club for him than Chelsea, but maybe this regime operates different (he says after they sacked the manager a week after spending the most money in a transfer window ever! 😂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back