Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, he should've done it before the summer signings and season started.

Otherwise giving a manager you're unsure of 5 league (and 1 cl) games reeks of irrational fear.
He dug his own grave. Come on, this has been the dude’s MO everywhere he has been. I am the pro Tuchel guy in this thread and even I could see the writing on the wall.

It’s coming out that this has been brewing, relationship strained between Boehly and Tuchel ever since he got rid of the whole recruitment team.

Tuchel was expected to play a larger role in transfers, he became frustrated as he wanted to concentrate on the football. Apparently didn’t get involved in speaking to Raphinha or Kounde which didn’t help the cause.

Chelsea players having a role is disgusting to me…as a Utd fan I’m feed up with player power…

[/QUOTE]

giphy-1.gif

True that. Dortmund, PSG now Chelsea. He's gotta re-evaluate how he operates.

That being said i hope chelsea get potter though.

Every year he gets media praise only to end up trophyless and sat at mid-table below less heralded managers.

Damn seems like everyone is divorcing Tuchel now 😬

Potter would be somewhat deserving (of a top 6 opportunity)but that's only if Boehly is willing to be patient. Under Roman this appointment wouldn't make sense

Poch is free and available @Blue_London

This actually might have legs LoL 😂

On another note, it's refreshing to hear a manager just wanting to coach. You'd think it would be the other way ie having more say in the transfer dealings etc. Perhaps after Boehly sacked marina and cech, he was trying to be too over reliant on tuch and didn't want that stress!

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back