Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very good on our end. Monaco wasn't scared. They got this new kid Mohamed Camara, him & Fofana got Verratti & Renato looking like regular niggas. Mbappé had an off day at work. Messi & Ney did the bare mininum
Just watched the highlights psg had their chances. Monaco looked good from what I saw too, both teams missed open goals from afar.
I usually laugh at the messi stans hating on mbappe in the youtube comments but I actually saw something that would make them lose their minds.
There was one ball mbappe received in the box that if he'd have dummy'd it like old barka days messi would've had a sitter....lol

Oh well tough shit muhfucka jajaja

Just watched the highlights psg had their chances. Monaco looked good from what I saw too, both teams missed open goals from afar.
I usually laugh at the messi stans hating on mbappe in the youtube comments but I actually saw something that would make them lose their minds.
There was one ball mbappe received in the box that if he'd have dummy'd it like old barka days messi would've had a sitter....lol

Bruh, you saw when Messi hit the post and Mbappé hit it too? With his right foot, no GK to stop him? Mans was off, even let Ney shoot the PK

Man UTD gotta be the
FbSCEqQWIAERbbn
They missed Eriksen as well

Lmao the rivalry is so strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back