Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You originally quoted my post with an explanation on how transfers are done.

Why? If it wasn’t about the cost of players what was the point? I already know how transfers are done and how clubs look at them. It doesn’t change the fact that prices of players has gone up.

*Sigh

Simply look at clubs like businesses and all becomes clear. Inflation and/or the increase in TV revenue allows transfer fees to rise. Hence why clubs like West Ham and Everton don't take the first "crazy" offer that comes for Rice and Gordon respectively. Ajax aren't lacking for money, they run their club like a feeder club, they can play hardball.

Ask yourself how many player already on inordinate wages have transferred for inordinate transfer fees, in just the last 5 years, bet you couldn't name 5. Lewa, Messi, Pogba, Varane, Mane, Casemiro, Alaba, none fit the description and Haaland got his wages due to a relatively low transfer fee, at an Arab-owned club, just like Messi and Mbappe.

Liverpool have a low net spend under Klopp but have one of the 4th highest wage bills in the league (£9m less than United), and some are surprised FSG aren't spending money.

You're solely concerned with the transfer fee when it's just the tip of the iceberg, which is the sum total to what it takes to have the player's services. It's not even like the transfer fee is all-inclusive (wages and all).

I'm not responding again, you said I like arguing, never heard that in my life. Lol

Man UTD stay getting TAXED on the transfer fees. Name any player they’ve bought in like the last 5 years and they got TAXED.

Even if they got someone on a free, they get TAXED on the wages.

Manchester United is Cash App Zelle western union Mastercard visa PayPal doesn’t matter what y’all do on the pitch y’all just there to receive and send funds.

Man UTD stay getting TAXED on the transfer fees. Name any player they’ve bought in like the last 5 years and they got TAXED.

Even if they got someone on a free, they get TAXED on the wages.

Manchester United is Cash App Zelle western union Mastercard visa PayPal doesn’t matter what y’all do on the pitch y’all just there to receive and send funds.
The paper is long over here….

now we need to turn all that bread into success

160 million for Antony and Casamiro

nasty work unless it pays off lol

FbSCEqQWIAERbbn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back