Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been catching up Brighton's highlights from last few couple games...

They really deserve to be wear they are in the table... Pissed I wasnt able to get down to yesterdays game...

Gross is unreal atm, Estupinan looks to be a QUALITY signing too... Add to Ali Mac, Caicedo, Welbz and Trossard etc bang on form its unreal football... Potter is a incredible manager...

Look at this assist from last week, sheeesh...

Yooo.... what did i just read lol.

Firstly, United are a circus. They didn't need Ronaldo for that.

Secondly how was his antics with Rio a sign of lack of focus, it was the 1st period of the pre-match warm ups. Other players can be seen walking and talking, but a brief period with Rio shows this. Who tf in that club is gonna question his ability to prepare himself for the match with a straight face?!

Thirdly, how is snubbing Carragher another sign. lmao. Carragher was a best an average prem CB (most own goals in prem history). Why tf should Ronaldo acknowledge him especially when he played for United's biggest rivals and does his current role with clear bias and impartiality.

It's pretty clear, that you, like most fans are upset that he's publicly (through his reps) shown the unwillingness to tolerate being at a club where winning trophies is far from a priority.

Same problems these fans cry about, they want those are actually affected by it to tolerate and endure. Typical fandom logic.

Bro, if a player wants out, it means he doesn’t want to fight for this team. Before Ronaldo came back when was the last time we were actively fighting for a trophy? He came back cause we paid him and we were in CL. He don’t love Utd.

Ronaldo is goated, but same goes for any player that doesn’t want to be here. Time to go. I said the same for Pogba, and will say the same for any player.

Antony will be €100m it’s a lot! But then I look at some of the deals done this season…Spurs paid £60m (around €74m) to put Richarlison on the bench. Gordon = £60m, Forfama = £80m

Prices went up this summer.

Bro, if a player wants out, it means he doesn’t want to fight for this team. Before Ronaldo came back when was the last time we were actively fighting for a trophy? He came back cause we paid him and we were in CL. He don’t love Utd.

Ronaldo is goated, but same goes for any player that doesn’t want to be here. Time to go. I said the same for Pogba, and will say the same for any player.

Whether he loves the club or ever did is irrelevant to me. No player (employer) loves a club (business) that doesn't satiate their wants/needs. Also, you used examples of his alleged lack of focus, not "fight for the team". What is that exactly?, work ethic or drive to win, sounds like vague fan rhetoric.

Plenty of people work in a place where they have future or immediate aspirations of departing, that doesn't stop them from fulfilling their duties whilst still there. Playing the likes of Elanga and Rashford (1gl as a starter in 500 days) ahead of him is justification for him to cuss out everyone on that coaching staff.

"Time to go" yeah should be allowed to, easy to say but fans are cool with ten hag praising, instead of demoting these shit ballers to the reserves during a WC year, which would force them into drastic exit.

Ok.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Antony will be €100m it’s a lot! But then I look at some of the deals done this season…Spurs paid £60m (around €74m) to put Richarlison on the bench. Gordon = £60m, Forfama = £80m

Prices went up this summer.
Ehhhh thought his club wasn’t trying to let him go

Whether he loves the club or ever did is irrelevant to me. No player (employer) loves a club (business) that doesn't satiate their wants/needs. Also, you used examples of his alleged lack of focus, not "fight for the team". What is that exactly?, work ethic or drive to win, sounds like vague fan rhetoric.

Plenty of people work in a place where they have future or immediate aspirations of departing, that doesn't stop them from fulfilling their duties whilst still there. Playing the likes of Elanga and Rashford (1gl as a starter in 500 days) ahead of him is justification for him to cuss out everyone on that coaching staff.

"Time to go" yeah should be allowed to, easy to say but fans are cool with ten hag praising, instead of demoting these shit ballers to the reserves during a WC year, which would force them into drastic exit.

Ok.

He wants to leave…

That’s it. Until the window shuts he can’t start…it’s simple.

If he’s here on Thursday, he starts against Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back