Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like fofana, Antony and whoever else deciding to effectively go "on strike" to force moves needs to have some serious sanctions put on them.

Player fines means nothing cause it's usually a couple weeks wages and these guys are multi-millionaires.
Someone suggested 3-5 match bans when they join their new club, still don't know if that's the answer but it's a stronger deterrent than fines for sure.

The other problem is some may claim "mental health issues" to not play. I seem to recall Mahrez doing that to force his move from Leicester to Man City

Players like fofana, Antony and whoever else deciding to effectively go "on strike" to force moves needs to have some serious sanctions put on them.

Player fines means nothing cause it's usually a couple weeks wages and these guys are multi-millionaires.
Someone suggested 3-5 match bans when they join their new club, still don't know if that's the answer but it's a stronger deterrent than fines for sure.

The other problem is some may claim "mental health issues" to not play. I seem to recall Mahrez doing that to force his move from Leicester to Man City
F9BCD6B8-9F2D-4592-A6EC-BED1960CE6C1.gif

Lmao You never changed jobs in your life?

Better they go on strike than have a negative effect on the team. Why do you think Ronaldo is benched yet ETH wants him to stay?

Ronaldo can’t help his negative demeanour cause he doesn’t want to be here…and what we have is a circus until he leaves or the window shuts…yesterday he was spraying water at Rio’s blue suede shoes..not focused at all cause he thinks he’s leaving…against Liverpool he was purposely making a show of snubbing Carrager for the Sky Sports cameras..if Ronaldo was focused he wouldn’t be doing that shit…

If he thinks he’s getting his move, I’d prefer him to go on strike.

Ronaldo can’t help his negative demeanour cause he doesn’t want to be here…and what we have is a circus until he leaves or the window shuts…yesterday he was spraying water at Rio’s blue suede shoes..not focused at all cause he thinks he’s leaving…against Liverpool he was purposely making a show of snubbing Carrager for the Sky Sports cameras..if Ronaldo was focused he wouldn’t be doing that shit…

Yooo.... what did i just read lol.

Firstly, United are a circus. They didn't need Ronaldo for that.

Secondly how was his antics with Rio a sign of lack of focus, it was the 1st period of the pre-match warm ups. Other players can be seen walking and talking, but a brief period with Rio shows this. Who tf in that club is gonna question his ability to prepare himself for the match with a straight face?!

Thirdly, how is snubbing Carragher another sign. lmao. Carragher was a best an average prem CB (most own goals in prem history). Why tf should Ronaldo acknowledge him especially when he played for United's biggest rivals and does his current role with clear bias and impartiality.

It's pretty clear, that you, like most fans are upset that he's publicly (through his reps) shown the unwillingness to tolerate being at a club where winning trophies is far from a priority.

Same problems these fans cry about, they want those are actually affected by it to tolerate and endure. Typical fandom logic.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back