Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pogba debacle is crazy but in 2015, Adebayor revealed an even darker story.

Emmanuel Adebayor claims he had a KNIFE held to his throat by both his brothers... and Tottenham Hotspur striker reveals he has contemplated suicide 'many times'

The Ligue 1 will miss you, Paquetá. In form Paquetá was a wizard. West Ham, DAWG!
LOL, calm down. U and i both know this kid has already flopped once (AC MILAN). Just bcos he resurrected his career in a Farmers league, let's not get carried away.

Rooting for him though, there is some talent there.

you think atl madrid will win this? I heard they said in studio that ATL MADRID have one of the best Squads in the world but they play shit!? They play so awful.. They need a new coach

The Pogba debacle is crazy but in 2015, Adebayor revealed an even darker story.

Emmanuel Adebayor claims he had a KNIFE held to his throat by both his brothers... and Tottenham Hotspur striker reveals he has contemplated suicide 'many times'

That sucks. Only love your parents. I hate my sister and my brother.

LOL, calm down. U and i both know this kid has already flopped once (AC MILAN). Just bcos he resurrected his career in a Farmers league, let's not get carried away.

Rooting for him though, there is some talent there.
And what he has done with Brazil. He's not the same as he was during his Milan season. He was straight out of Flamengo, he needed this season to adapt. Besides the PSG players, he was the best player in the league (with Payet)

you think atl madrid will win this? I heard they said in studio that ATL MADRID have one of the best Squads in the world but they play shit!? They play so awful.. They need a new coach
They painfully won. They have a good team, wouldn't say one of the best squads though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back