Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 UEFA European U21 championship final: SPAIN vs. ENGLAND

View attachment 1125136

Good stuff...final Saturday 8th July 5pm uk time

Wonder how many of that England team (should they win), will get into the main squad for euro 2024?
Anthony Gordon, Morgan Gibbs-White, Colwill, Emile Smith-Rowe? 🤔

Edit: can watch from here the final i think

Last edited:

Its interesting how the media gass up guardiola yet he has had a lot of run-ins with his players due to his lack of man management.
Yet perhaps other than auba and to lesser extent ozil, I think most players agree with arteta's man management style.

Also interesting that jesus said guardiola told him arteta wanted to speak to him first...I'm sure eni aluko will be saying "hmm..." 🤫

Its interesting how the media gass up guardiola yet he has had a lot of run-ins with his players due to his lack of man management.
Yet perhaps other than auba and to lesser extent ozil, I think most players agree with arteta's man management style.

Also interesting that jesus said guardiola told him arteta wanted to speak to him first...I'm sure eni aluko will be saying "hmm..." 🤫
It seems obvious The Bald Fraud is shit with people in general. His teams are always flying high yet no one questions why so many players usually want out? Will be interesting to see if or what happens with Foden.

Back in training for Everton. I can’t promise to be positive. Kenwright is still here to make signings, of which we haven’t made any yet. We are losing our young talent. Another long season ahead.

Holy shit, did not expect this to hit me…. I laughed through the Mount vid, but this one choked me up. Fucking Legend….

Mount had that video in the tuck for a while with his blondie peroxide hair...you feel like azpi just did his now.

Also CFC backed it hence the location whereas Mount was in some Taliban cave!

Back in training for Everton. I can’t promise to be positive. Kenwright is still here to make signings, of which we haven’t made any yet. We are losing our young talent. Another long season ahead.

Positives...DCL still fit, Dyche got a full season ahead, that's all I got for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back