Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect the move.

Not really a fan of the kid, dude was extremely petulant in the two legs vs Chelsea last season. Especially in the 2nd leg, dude tried to injure Reece (Reece does not need help getting injured, he will do it himself).

But Barcelona is his opps now, so I have no choice but to root for him. #xaviOUT
:sayit:

@toheeb27 @Valentinez A. Kaiser Klopp is sneaky for this one. He's going to flourish over there if the deal happens.

The fact that Ratcliffe, a supposed Man United fan would sell to Liverpool one of Nice's best players whilst in the process of trying to buy Man United is comical! 😀

Man U fans might actually be better off with the Glazers than this joker...better the devil you know and all that

Arsenal are bout to fumble that Rice Bag!

sack-reis-in-china-umgefallen.gif

I was suspicious that they could pay for Rice given that Nicolas Pepe was their record transfer at £72m in installments, but offering £80m plus £10m add-ons (which i heard were unrealistic terms like winning champions league 😉) is one thing, but paying that in instalments too (allegedly over 4 years)...taking the pi$$! 🤣

Arsenal have had an opening offer of £80m for Declan Rice turned down by West Ham, who anticipate Manchester City entering the bidding for the midfielder.
However Arsenal’s first proposal has fallen well below West Ham’s valuation. The north London club hope to spread the cost over a long period and looked to include add-ons that were seen as difficult to achieve. Rice is Mikel Arteta’s top target and it is likely Arsenal will improve their bid. However West Ham, who expect to sell their captain, have had indications that City could try to sign the England international. A source predicted the champions would “blow Arsenal out of the water” with their offer for Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back