Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crying-jayasurya.gif

I thought this kid would be the truth when he first burst onto the scene.
Son of Patrick, you could tell he wasn't gonna emulate his pops as a number 9, but winger/inside forward that had flair was his natural calling.

The owners, the board, half of the fanbase should be beaten to a pulp.

Soon arsenal gonna be where man City and Chelsea players go to reignite their careers after being at the top for too long winning.

Zinchenko, Jesus, Jorginho...now Kai, i'm also hearing cancelo being linked?! 😕

I know Pep has professed his love for Marco many times but PSG offering him in exchange of Bernardo Silva is…bold.

B20667A0-3F8F-44E8-A888-213FF8C2B916.jpeg

People are the streets, striking but Macron is looking forward to help make Mbappé stay in Paris again. We live in a simulation

I thought this kid would be the truth when he first burst onto the scene.
Son of Patrick, you could tell he wasn't gonna emulate his pops as a number 9, but winger/inside forward that had flair was his natural calling.

Soon arsenal gonna be where man City and Chelsea players go to reignite their careers after being at the top for too long winning.

Zinchenko, Jesus, Jorginho...now Kai, i'm also hearing cancelo being linked?! 😕
I think Kluivert bet on himself too early and things never worked out how he had planned.

Griezmann got a 25M release clause.
32yr old, still highly competitve. One last challenge or continue being el rey in Madrid.

Last edited:
The world has already give these guys all the money we have and now athletes who ain’t got nothing to do with these wars are to be punished.

Fuck em

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back