Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

Cristobal been recruiting Wayne since he was in 8th grade when he was coaching at Oregon. Relationships play a part

I don’t know if it had anything to do with it bout 3 weeks ago Louisiana passed an NIL bill and next thing you know we got so many commits

Manning don’t deserve a perfect rating.

he’s got the tools but he not even dominating High school at a low level and he’s not the best at the camp he do decide to go to.

A few of the Cali kids and the kid from Detroit are more impressive

Im on a LSU site and bruh talking bout with our roster and coaching staff 10 wins is our floor. Im just shaking my head at that terrible take.

I would be ecstatic if we could win 7 games this year.

We had 38 scholarship players left on the roster bout time we got to a bowl last year. The portal helped some but we still aint where we need to be. No way we win 10

Im on a LSU site and bruh talking bout with our roster and coaching staff 10 wins is our floor. Im just shaking my head at that terrible take.

I would be ecstatic if we could win 7 games this year.

We had 38 scholarship players left on the roster bout time we got to a bowl last year. The portal helped some but we still aint where we need to be. No way we win 10

Tiger Droppings is a hard site to be on these days, those rednecks are insufferable. Including their SEC board along with it.

Back