Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

It’s between LSU and Miami.

Some LSU insiders say it’s us
Yea, apparently his mom lives in Mississippi so that's playing a factor. Seeing a lotta LSU smoke. Kid has visited our campus like a 1000 times but never went on an OV. I always feel that's an ominous sign.

The proposal, still in its infancy, heavily involves the ESPN-owned ACC Network. Under the plan, the ACC Network—or a renamed entity combining the two leagues—will have exclusive rights to broadcast Pac-12 games to West Coast households through ESPN cable providers. The agreement is not a merger or consolidation of the leagues but is instead built around a media rights agreement with the worldwide leader in sports—an effort to clap back at the Pac-12’s loss of USC and UCLA to the Big Ten.

While the joint move could feature marquee nonconference matchups from the West and East Coasts—think Clemson-Washington or Miami-Oregon—the primary reason behind the partnership is the TV property. This would replace the failed Pac-12 Network with a reliable provider that can reach millions of homes out west.

I’m tired of folks hyping up Jayden Daniels. Bruh is trash and if he’s our starter we winning 4 games.

Bruh has 32 passing TDs in 29 games started

Myles started 3 games and had 11 TDs before he had season ending injuries

I hate we wasted a scholarship on him

We just got another out of state commit

shit so weird and very concerning to me

We just got another out of state commit

shit so weird and very concerning to me
You have to realize that you have a HC who was at Notre Dame. He's used to having recruit nationally cause Indiana isn't exactly a talent factory. I appreciate that about Cristobal since he was at Oregon and had to recruit nationally. A good balance of national and local guys is needed nowadays to be great

You have to realize that you have a HC who was at Notre Dame. He's used to having recruit nationally cause Indiana isn't exactly a talent factory. I appreciate that about Cristobal since he was at Oregon and had to recruit nationally. A good balance of national and local guys is needed nowadays to be great
Understood.

but the problem is Louisiana kids don’t want to go to LSU.

LSU and I’ll throw Miami and USC in there. They need to get the best players in their state/region

USC gotta get the top Southern California kids
Miami gotta get the top South Florida kids
LSU gotta get the top South and Central Louisiana kids

You gotta lock down those areas for those kids to win championships.

2022 7 of the top 10 players in the state pass on LSU and 6 of them played 50 miles or less from the campus and 5 of the went to SEC schools or soon to be.

2023 3 of the top 10 already committed to SEC or soon to be SEC schools and 3 more already said they not coming to LSU. Including a top 5 player that’s a legacy and his dad works in the LSU athletics department. Lost his brother who was a high4 star to Auburn.

how the fuck yiur dad played for LSU and works in the athletics department and me miss out on both at positions of need

I don’t like right now. But hopefully it change

Back