Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Do y’all think they should get rid of the draft and just have free agency for incoming college players?
Yep, I still say to keep the rich from getting richer, you still impose a limit on how many players they can sign

It amazes me how many shitty teams at the top of the draft each year keep drafting QBs and then get cheap on the niggas that's supposed to protect the qb.

Yep, I still say to keep the rich from getting richer, you still impose a limit on how many players they can sign

It amazes me how many shitty teams at the top of the draft each year keep drafting QBs and then get cheap on the niggas that's supposed to protect the qb.

Ima need to hear how this will stop “the rich from getting richer”

Ima need to hear how this will stop “the rich from getting richer”
There will still be a rookie cap number in place so it's not like the team can just overpay

Second, there are still roster limits. A "rich" team not gonna be able to get the top 7 players at their respective positions at once.

Ftr,I think there is more parity in the NFL compared to the other leagues but the NFL needs a realignment BAD. NE was basically gifted divisional titles and playoff appearances yearly

Back