Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

In his defense his QB can only hit him on slants or screens.
JuJu aint “not shit” per say

he just aint a true #1

he is a possession/slot guy.Sure handed get the tough yards and can beat you deep if you sleep. He also is an excellent blocker. Basically Hines Ward 2.0

He def benefitted from AB but who wouldnt have? AB was the best WR in the league and commanded triple teams. If my #2 couldnt produce while seeing 1 on 1 cvg majority of the time im cutting that nigga lol

JuJu aint “not shit” per say

he just aint a true #1

he is a possession/slot guy.Sure handed get the tough yards and can beat you deep if you sleep. He also is an excellent blocker. Basically Hines Ward 2.0

He def benefitted from AB but who wouldnt have? AB was the best WR in the league and commanded triple teams. If my #2 couldnt produce while seeing 1 on 1 cvg majority of the time im cutting that nigga lol

All of this is true but here is the problem that you are missing

HE IS GOING TO WANT NUMBER 1 MONEY!!!

Do you guys really think JuJu is worth 17 mil a year?

Godwin, Robinson and Golladay are all better options for a No. 1

Anybody who pays for JuJu better do so in mind of making him a no. 2

I honestly believe the best place for him might be Green Bay opposite of Davante Adams or opposite Tyreek Hill.....

All of this is true but here is the problem that you are missing

HE IS GOING TO WANT NUMBER 1 MONEY!!!

Do you guys really think JuJu is worth 17 mil a year?

Godwin, Robinson and Golladay are all better options for a No. 1

Anybody who pays for JuJu better do so in mind of making him a no. 2

I honestly believe the best place for him might be Green Bay opposite of Davante Adams or opposite Tyreek Hill.....

Godwin not the 2 to Mike Evans?

I’m starting to like Godwin more than Juju.

my dog Juju need to get it together ASAP

Juju startin to seem like one of them "baggage is outweighing the talent" type players. Not where u wanna be in a salary cap decreased offseason. he might have to take a 1 year deal to prove his head and talent are in sync

Glad to know we ended that lames career in Pittsburgh...will forever be a coward for kicking Myles Garrett in the head while he was being held down.

Idk bro. If ur job as an NFL player is to protect your QB and someone smash em over the head w a goddamn helmet, is open season fam. I see nothing wrong w what he did. Rules kinda went out the window when dude smashed Rudolph over the head, that shit coulda been alot worse of a hit.

Back