2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I wouldn’t go #3 with him.

His size is a concern.

I’ll go Chase is I HAD to go WR but I don’t want my boy in Miami. Tua giving me doubts.

Miami should go Oline

• Haha
Reactions: Infamous114
lol hell nah Smith ain’t no John Ross. He was strictly a track nigga. And Austin was a midget in a gadget offense. Smith might be a young Marvin.

Chase a beast though. Never gonna forget what I saw him do to a first round corner live

lol hell nah Smith ain’t no John Ross. He was strictly a track nigga. And Austin was a midget in a gadget offense. Smith might be a young Marvin.

Chase a beast though. Never gonna forget what I saw him do to a first round corner live

Chase reminds me Steve Smith and Devonta reminds me of E. Sanders

JuJu aint “not shit” per say

he just aint a true #1

he is a possession/slot guy.Sure handed get the tough yards and can beat you deep if you sleep. He also is an excellent blocker. Basically Hines Ward 2.0

He def benefitted from AB but who wouldnt have? AB was the best WR in the league and commanded triple teams. If my #2 couldnt produce while seeing 1 on 1 cvg majority of the time im cutting that nigga lol

I loved watching Steelers games because of him.

Every game you knew he was gonna lay somebody TF out.

1. Evans/Godwin
2. Julio/Ridley
3. Adam/Jefferson
4.cooper/gallop
5. Metcalf/Lockett
Who yall got

Juju startin to seem like one of them "baggage is outweighing the talent" type players. Not where u wanna be in a salary cap decreased offseason. he might have to take a 1 year deal to prove his head and talent are in sync
Baggage lmaoo

you sound worse than them cacs.

a 23yr old dude who Tik Toks

OMG Goodell suspend him NOW

LMAO