Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Eh, Robinson ain't leaving a shitty QB situation in Chicago to go to a potentially shitty QB situation in NY

If we draft a young QB and move on from Sam, it would be wise to get a good RB who is entering his prime. We should offer decent RB1 money to Jamaal Williams.

If doubt any big name FA wrs sign w us. Signing Byron Pringle makes to sense to me.
I see yall making a run at aaron jones

Defense
2001 - #6 in PPG
2003 - #1 in PPG
2004 - #2 in PPG
2014 - #8 in PPG
2016 - #1 in PPG
2018 - #7 in PPG
2020 - #6 in PPG

WR FA discussion...

Interesting list

Believe it or not, Amendola can still play in the slot....so don't be suprised if a team who needs a third receiver picks him up

I wonder who is going to pay Will Fuller considering he can't stay healthy

I wonder if the Titans are going to try and bring back Corey Fuller considering this past season was far away his best season

Gotta believe Allen Robinson is gonna sign with a good QB on his next contract, dude has been playing with Bortles and Trubisky his entire career

I fully expect Jacksonville to sign one of these guys....but not break the bank

tbh JuJu and Denzel mims would be a nice young WR duo for us to build around.

But juju prolly looking to break the bank, he ain't worth it imo. And Joe Douglas prolly focused on building the wr group thru the draft vs FA

tbh JuJu and Denzel mims would be a nice young WR duo for us to build around.

But juju prolly looking to break the bank, he ain't worth it imo. And Joe Douglas prolly focused on building the wr group thru the draft vs FA

JuJu ain't been shit since AB left

PASS

giphy.gif

Back