Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Thank you! Another good example. A journeyman practice squad guy that's been let go by the Bengals, Pats, Bills, and Saints too. He feels disrespected because they didn't run it by him before letting him go? The man had 1 catch last season with the Bills. But Aaron's calling him their 2nd best WR. Ya, ok...

Maybe that's why they don't him involved. He wants to keep EVERYBODY. It's like when you have a kid and need to throw away their old toys. You just go ahead and throw that shit away because you know discussing it with them is pointless... they'll want to keep everything, even the broke shit.

My boy was tellin me bout the Kumerow shit months ago...I'm like "fam, he the bills WR4/5. That's who u gonna bitch about." I get why Rodgers upset, but alot of it comes off like some bullshit. Team can't resign everybody and is a business. Take less money and help the team out. Did he ever try to do that in the past, like Brady did? The way that the packers effectively draft, it wouldn't make sense for them to resign too many veterans anyway.

Back