Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Last edited:
Apparently, the Dolphins offense been tearing up the defense in practice. Of course, our best CB hasn't been practicing. Negotiations seem to be moving positively as well

Technically he could come back in 5 weeks and still play in the season opening. Hell he could miss the first 2 games and Eagles still get their 1st round pick from the trade

What I want to know is how the hell it wasn't found out about in draft from an injury in high school

& everyone knew it was a trash pick when it happened

This pick reminds me of when Miami took Dion Jordon 3rd overall when that man was projected to go early on day two. Ferrell was a 2nd round talent @ best and it was clear as Fiji water.

Mike Mayock sounded like a genius on NFL Network, just to get a GM job and get his Jeff Ireland on and make one of the most dumbass decisions in recent NFL draft history. LoLoL

Not a bust… but really disappointing. Health don’t completely excuse the inconsistency tho.

113 TDs
50 INTs

You look at last year like that has been his numbers

First year 16 games -16 TDs 14INTs
Second year 13 games- 33 TDs 7 INTs
Third year 11 games - 21 TDs 7 INTs
Fourth year 16 games 27 TDs 7 INTs
Fifth year 12 games - 16TDs 15 INTs (and the FO and coaching didnt even set up to succeed really)

Dude hasnt been inconsistent. He had a bad last year and thats it (dont expect rookies to come and light it up so i aint even gon say he had two bad years)

He has had the worse WRs corp in the NFL also

Back