Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Jordy Nelson (1 more year then out the league), Clay Matthews (1 more then out the league), Julius Peppers (he was like 36-37 at the time. 2 more years then out the league), James Jones (1 more year then out the league), John Kuhn (2 years then out the league...and a FB), Brett Good (Never started a game for them. Out of the league after they let him go)

Didn't the front office scout and draft most of those players? Including the one doing all this bitching.

:lol10:.........yeah GB's front office has been trash.

I watched some of Aaron's complaining again, and it still sounds like he's on some bullshit. He listed players that weren't offered new contracts or he felt were let go on s disrespectful way. But when you look at who he named, a lot of them were about done with their career. Same thing the Pats are praised for... letting them go a year early instead of a year late. A lot of the players had 1 or 2 years left in them before they were done.

Jordy Nelson (1 more year then out the league), Clay Matthews (1 more then out the league), Julius Peppers (he was like 36-37 at the time. 2 more years then out the league), James Jones (1 more year then out the league), John Kuhn (2 years then out the league...and a FB), Brett Good (Never started a game for them. Out of the league after they let him go)

He's up there bitchin that they didn't keep guys he liked hanging out with.

Guy's just bitchin.

Dont forget the GOAT Jake Kumero

I watched some of Aaron's complaining again, and it still sounds like he's on some bullshit. He listed players that weren't offered new contracts or he felt were let go on s disrespectful way. But when you look at who he named, a lot of them were about done with their career. Same thing the Pats are praised for... letting them go a year early instead of a year late. A lot of the players had 1 or 2 years left in them before they were done.

He's up there bitchin that they didn't keep guys he liked hanging out with.

Guy's just bitchin.
tenor.png

What?

LMAO

I don't know what you're saying what about. But the post was about him (and other people) complaining about him not having help. He put up 4,000 yards, 26 TD, and completed 62% of his passes (pretty average numbers really... just low INT's) and his squad went 13-3 and to the NFCCG...so he must have talent on the squad.

Brian Willis Gutekunst (born July 19, 1973) is an American football executive who is the general manager for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He originally joined the team in 1998 and served as a scout and assistant executive before being promoted in general manager in 2018.

Like I said Rodgers just bitching

“Ted Thompson was an American professional football player and executive in the National Football League. He was the general manager of the Green Bay Packers from 2005 to 2017”

Ted brought in the players and Arod been at odds with Gute since he took over and how he treated players.

When he was promoted he gave the title but gave Mark Murphy more power with that hire and players ain’t ducking with them two.

You making it seem like it’s nothing but the players sayin shit for a reason

“Ted Thompson was an American professional football player and executive in the National Football League. He was the general manager of the Green Bay Packers from 2005 to 2017”

Ted brought in the players and Arod been at odds with Gute since he took over and how he treated players.

When he was promoted he gave the title but gave Mark Murphy more power with that hire and players ain’t ducking with them two.

You making it seem like it’s nothing but the players sayin shit for a reason

Every single one of the players that @Bow to Royalty named left when Ted Thompson was still the GM.

So now he's bitching bout what a dead guy did or didn't do.........:tuh:

So not only is he a whiny lil bitch, he a punk ass bitch as well.

I don't know what you're saying what about. But the post was about him (and other people) complaining about him not having help. He put up 4,000 yards, 26 TD, and completed 62% of his passes (pretty average numbers really... just low INT's) and his squad went 13-3 and to the NFCCG...so he must have talent on the squad.
I forgot why I laughed tbh

Dont forget the GOAT Jake Kumero

Thank you! Another good example. A journeyman practice squad guy that's been let go by the Bengals, Pats, Bills, and Saints too. He feels disrespected because they didn't run it by him before letting him go? The man had 1 catch last season with the Bills. But Aaron's calling him their 2nd best WR. Ya, ok...

Maybe that's why they don't him involved. He wants to keep EVERYBODY. It's like when you have a kid and need to throw away their old toys. You just go ahead and throw that shit away because you know discussing it with them is pointless... they'll want to keep everything, even the broke shit.

Back