Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

NFL Inks 11-Year, $105 Billion Media Rights Renewals With Partners

They got money lol.

They need a proper Sunday night highlight show. Not that mediocre crap with chris rose.

Yea. NFL network jus cant get the Sunday night highlight/wrap up show right. They are tryin to appeal to casuals. They had so many different variations of the show lol....couple years ago it had a night club theme w a DJ, the white female host and prime n shannon in kinda like lounge lounge chairs.

Shit is soooo wack. Jus gimmie the highlights n be done

Extended gm highlights on the NFL YouTube channel>>>>>>>>

Yea. NFL network jus cant get the Sunday night highlight/wrap up show right. They are tryin to appeal to casuals. They had so many different variations of the show lol....couple years ago it had a night club theme w a DJ, the white female host and prime n shannon in kinda like lounge lounge chairs.

BTW that good morning football show is even worse. Shit is borderline unwatchable

I’m shocked that nfl network doesn’t have a consistent highlight show. I use to love game day final but I haven’t watched that in years. I just watch the YouTube highlight videos of games and I’m good

Been saying for years now the only thing Chris Berman was even tolerable at was NFL Primetime.

Never watched the NFL networks highlights. Hell didn't even know they one.

When NBC/Sunday night football got it, that shit was utter trash. They'd show like 5 seconds of highlights. Then back to them talking.

:smh:

Position coaches be the biggest ass kissers lol

So fucking true

My d line coach in hs would be like that

Repeating the instructions loud af so coach across the field could hear him. It always came off as him trying to save his own ass

Gotta co-sign this

The NFL wrap up show in NFL network is fucking boring

Chris Rose is dry as hell and doesn't provide any meaningful content....I don't understand how they continue to get it wrong

and yeah Good Morning Football is trash as well...Its just a bootleg version of Good Morning America....The only person worth listening to is Nate.....

And those roid rage angry run sessions get fuckin old

Back