Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

The teams that MIGHT give gordon a chance are teams that need WR help desperately and are willing to take the "character issues" risk...

Lions
Bears
Eagles
Saints

Those 4 make sense imo

Bruh. Have you looked yall wr depth chart? Right after Houston, its gotta be the worst in the league.

*googled Houston's depth chart as I typed that*

:scust:

I'm aware.....

I know its trash....However, I'm telling you the likelihood of him coming here and I'm telling you it is non-existent....

And besides....dude is unreliable

The teams that MIGHT give gordon a chance are teams that need WR help desperately and are willing to take the "character issues" risk...

Lions
Bears
Eagles
Saints

Those 4 make sense imo
Bears not wasting their time on a player with as much baggage as Gordon

Alotta those dudes in that Offense went to shit after Peyton left..that other Thomas the TE..I don't even remember homie name got a crazy check from the dolphins bc of Manning. Shit, mofuckas thought Adam Gase could head coach two different teams off Manning's work. The other white WR Decker got a show on TV w his wife off Manning. These dudes need to send Manning an ill xmas present EVERY year for the rest of their lives
And he did all of it
50466046.jpg

Lions
Bears
Eagles
Saints

Those 4 make sense imo
After dealing with Charles Rogers, I don't think Detroit is willing to put up with Gordon and all the BS that comes with him.

Last edited:
Back