2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Packers: RB, WR and Oline >>>>>> it’s a landslide and

Defense is the only debatable thing

RB can clearly go to GB of course, but other than, its debatable

GB has Devante Adams who is one of the best, Robert Tonyan who is pretty much useless in the receiving game outside of the redzone and then a bunch of guys nobody gives a fuck about in the receiving core....compared to Jerry Jeudy, Cortland Sutton and Noah Fant....

The gap between Adams & Tonyan compared to Jeudy, Sutton and Fant....is not a landslide

Packers most def have the better o-line though

Last edited:
Rodgers gonna be in the north 1 more season at least, other NFC north loser can speculate next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood

Sunday ticket is a waste imo.

Redzone>>>>>>

NFL needs to jus allow ppl to pay to watch their favorite team

I ordered Sunday Ticket one year......It really isn't all that useful really

And if you are OCD like me when it comes to football, you are always jumping from channel to channel.....I'd rather watch two games simultaneously with one screen on redzone and may watch a few replays during the week

Reactions: MallyG and grYmes
I ordered Sunday Ticket one year......It really isn't all that useful really

And if you are OCD like me when it comes to football, you are always jumping from channel to channel.....I'd rather watch two games simultaneously with one screen on redzone and may watch a few replays during the week
Sunday Ticket UI and stream was trash in the beginning. They fixed it the past couple years. It's pretty clean now with no issues. Problem is only the web version allows you to watch 4 games at once. You have to switch to each game with the app even on smart tv

Student discount is $100 and the regular one I think is like $500-600. It's pretty ridiculous if you don't get the discount