but the only guys I see us taking ahead of him if he is still available is

Fields
Micah Parsons
Pat Surtain

and I expect all of them to be gone within the top 15

I love Waddle game.

He can return kicks too.

Hell. My off the wall prediction for this draft is Waddle goes before Smith
He has been projected to go befor him in a lot of mocks because he is the better athlete

Smith didnt get projected higher until the tail end of the season and the playoffs cause he was destroying EVERYBODY

nigga was going for 10 plus catches 200yds and 3 Tds almost everygame

I definitely expect him to go before Smith.

I like Smith more though. Better technician. Better route runner. DeVonta the kind of talent that even with a wack OC he can be effective. Waddle to me is a guy you have to manufacture touches to get him in space. Only qualm with DS is weight.

My personal WR3 is Elijah Moore

I definitely expect him to go before Smith.

I like Smith more though. Better technician. Better route runner. DeVonta the kind of talent that even with a wack OC he can be effective. Waddle to me is a guy you have to manufacture touches to get him in space. Only qualm with DS is weight.

My personal WR3 is Elijah Moore

Aaaaaaaaaa

Moore a dog. I can def see us taking him. He’s top5 WR coming out for me

giphy.gif

Dan Patrick just casually dropped that Mac Jones had a DUI in his Freshman year. Was that common knowledge?

I didn’t hear it. What state?

When your state is ran by football they keep shit on the low
Right. Just Bama being Bama. He didn't say the state, just freshmen yr. DP's got a problem with the fact that stuff like that are not being brought up, but they've already tried to bring down Fields, who did his part to show his worth as a player. Not a Fields fan, but I'm with DP on that.

Let me add to my list.

Fields, Wilson, Lance and Jones

I only believe I’m TL but he gon go to the worse team

It definitely was widely known.. I think he had a fake ID too along with the DUI.. He got suspended for the LSU game that year.. Its wild though because when Dak was coming out, they didn't miss a chance to bring up the one he got..

AR-171109444.jpg

Back