Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Draft Thread

Texans have no picks until the 3rd round I haven’t decided who ima bandwagon yet lol

Shouldve pulled the trigger on that Watson trade sooner.

Last edited:
I have no idea who the saints should draft. I don't think they need any more WRs but they'll probably take a flier out on one.

Seen some mock drafts with them taking positions I just don't understand the logic behind

I feel we go DB in the first.

if the top 3 gone I can see us grabbing a WR. T. Marshall from LSU would be nice or K. Toney from Florida (LSU lacking in this draft big time. Maybe 3 players get drafted)

Our big needs IMO is DB, LB and WR.

I have no idea who the saints should draft. I don't think they need any more WRs but they'll probably take a flier out on one.

Seen some mock drafts with them taking positions I just don't understand the logic behind

We def need WRs.

We def need WRs.
Need? I don't think they should prioritize this but I forgot just that quick Drew retired so maybe this isn't a bad idea but I think they can find a gem in undrafted

BPA at 32. Or trade up for somebody we really like. We don’t need a lotta picks this year since everybody resigned and we barely got enough money to sign our rookie class anyway.

On another note I don’t like Wilson. Think Jets gonna fuck up.

I feel we go DB in the first.

if the top 3 gone I can see us grabbing a WR. T. Marshall from LSU would be nice or K. Toney from Florida (LSU lacking in this draft big time. Maybe 3 players get drafted)

Our big needs IMO is DB, LB and WR.
just remembered the secondary is practically depleted so yea, i can see them going DB with their first pick or at least it gets addressed via the draft

Anybody y’all down on, that’s going early who you expect to disappoint in the league?

Back