Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #7 2020 Bubble Champs lose in 2021 non bubble playoffs..1st Rd too? (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall went out in a Game 7 that went down to the wire of the semifinals. Nothing shameful in that

I know but your boy gave us hell all year for it.

All the disrespect and niggas could get out the first round.

Imagine how much you gonna cry when the Pelicans finally make the playoffs in 2027
Pelicans are 3 seasons removed from their last appearance, which included a sweep of their first rd opponent...how long was the Knicks playoff drought again prior to this season?

Save ya characters, I already know b

Last edited:
Had nothing to do with time lol

“That’s all folks” as a callback to AD is funnier than whatever you decided to name it
I knew what you meant b.

All Lakers gotta do is have Bron be the full time pg and decision maker and surround him with scorers and they good.

No more expecting Bron to carry the offense. Every now and again he can take over but no longer should he be expected to go out and get 40 to win.

And even then Bron is the best decision maker/game manager in the league by far.

Lakers still gonna hold these jokes, but if they make smart moves, theyll be back next year.

Back