Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brook is averaging over 10 points a game for this series.

I will say Lopez is shooting over 40% from the field and 30 from 3 this series while not about to get paid over 30 million the next few seasons though.

lol
Oh my mistake

10 and 7 and shooting 30% from three and 44% from the field still kinda makes my point valid though

i will say this.

Lopez is doing what the game plan is. I don’t necessarily think it’s his fault as much as I think Bud should put him in better situations to impact the game.

it’s other players who are getting paid way more and have way more responsibilities that are coming up way shorter than Lopez.

blaming Lopez is like blaming Pat Connaughton in my opinion.

i will say this.

Lopez is doing what the game plan is. I don’t necessarily think it’s his fault as much as I think Bud should put him in better situations to impact the game.

it’s other players who are getting paid way more and have way more responsibilities that are coming up way shorter than Lopez.

blaming Lopez is like blaming Pat Connaughton in my opinion.
Well I think it’s different in the sense that if Brook lopez played to his actual ability then Milwaukee woulda won in 6

That’s still a guy capable of giving you 16-22
(I know it’s Bud too)

but just so there’s no confusion I’m just saying he deserves blame in addition to the usual suspects as well

nobody in their right mind would blame Connaughton though

James Harden somehow has 17 points on 10 shots but only made 3 shots but took 10 free throws.

He's a master of the dark arts.

Well I think it’s different in the sense that if Brook lopez played to his actual ability then Milwaukee woulda won in 6

That’s still a guy capable of giving you 16-22
(I know it’s Bud too)

but just so there’s no confusion I’m just saying he deserves blame in addition to the usual suspects as well

nobody in their right mind would blame Connaughton though

That’s the point!!

why are you blaming Lopez who is a role player at this point In his career when it’s so called star players who aren’t playing well and not getting any blame?

Lopez is doing what they game plan to do. He is actually shooting better from 3 this series than some starting back court players and is busting his ass defensively trying to play the pick and roll against two of the hardest guys to guard that run the play.

him scoring 10 and getting 7 a game with no plays ran for him and not being totally trash on defense is house money in my opinion.

Back