Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO

I never said that, but you know that.

I said blaming him is like blaming Pat Connaughton. You read it and even acknowledged it so don’t act like I said something I didn’t. Lmao.

Lopez is a role player not a main focal point on offense. It’s other players that deserve way more blame than Lopez. Like I stated.
Your last two sentences let’s me know you still don’t get it despite me saying it multiple times lol

LMAO

I never said that, but you know that.

I said blaming him is like blaming Pat Connaughton. You read it and even acknowledged it so don’t act like I said something I didn’t. Lmao.

Lopez is a role player not a main focal point on offense. It’s other players that deserve way more blame than Lopez. Like I stated.
I remember when lopez was the best player on the nets..

Shoutout to Jrue no longer being “underrated”

he stopped being under rated when Milwaukee trading all those assets for him in the off season.

He started being held accountable when they over bid themselves to keep him in Milwaukee.

he is a really good player and it isn’t totally his fault if Milwaukee doesn’t go to the next round but people denying that he hasn’t been good in this series is lying to themselves.

Back