Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 That other team that plays in New York vs #3 Milwaukee Bucks (MIL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harden and KD selling. They gotta let Blake Griffin work off of switches. They got the others on the team scared to play basic basketball.

Blake can take Connaughton in the post.

That’s the point!!

why are you blaming Lopez who is a role player at this point In his career when it’s so called star players who aren’t playing well and not getting any blame?

Lopez is doing what they game plan to do. He is actually shooting better from 3 this series than some starting back court players and is busting his ass defensively trying to play the pick and roll against two of the hardest guys to guard that run the play.

him scoring 10 and getting 7 a game with no plays ran for him and not being totally trash on defense is house money in my opinion.
Fam I just said the others are getting blame as well…I’m SIMPLY SAYING HE SHOULDNT GET AWAY WITH IT WHEN THE BLAME GOES AROUND

and maybe I just hold lopez in higher regard than you do

2S8X.gif

this is awfully close....

Fam I just said the others are getting blame as well…I’m SIMPLY SAYING HE SHOULDNT GET AWAY WITH IT WHEN THE BLAME GOES AROUND

and maybe I just hold lopez in higher regard than you do

i think Lopez is a really good player.
But he is excelling at his role and that’s the point I’m trying to make to you.

they aren’t taking advantage of when he has mismatches in the paint. They aren’t running offensive plays for him. He gets points off of offensive boards and drive and kick opportunities. He isn’t shooting awful like some of his fellow starters and he is consistently getting attacked on defense while not being totally trash.

blaming him in my opinion is like blaming Pat C. It’s a reach. The guy who is laying the biggest egg is Holiday and damn near nobody is talking about it.

He has been fucking awful offensively.

i think Lopez is a really good player.
But he is excelling at his role and that’s the point I’m trying to make to you.

they aren’t taking advantage of when he has mismatches in the paint. They aren’t running offensive plays for him. He gets points off of offensive boards and drive and kick opportunities. He isn’t shooting awful like some of his fellow starters and he is consistently getting attacked on defense while not being totally trash.

blaming him in my opinion is like blaming Pat C. It’s a reach. The guy who is laying the biggest egg is Holiday and damn near nobody is talking about it.

He has been fucking awful offensively.
Okay man Brook lopez deserves no blame for turning into ivica zubac this series

you’re right

Okay man Brook lopez deserves no blame for turning into ivica zubac this series

you’re right

LMAO

I never said that, but you know that.

I said blaming him is like blaming Pat Connaughton. You read it and even acknowledged it so don’t act like I said something I didn’t. Lmao.

Lopez is a role player not a main focal point on offense. It’s other players that deserve way more blame than Lopez. Like I stated.

Back